New Orleans!


Our trip to the Big Easy!
We went to Bourbon St, the French Quarter,  Uptown, Downtown, the Warehouse district and went up and down Magazine St.  We have never been to New Orleans and we walked, ate, and explored.   I was amazed by the architecture and how much art was all over the city.
I love the aqua on the doors.  Well what girl doesn't love Tiffany's blue.  :)
It was blue skies but freezing cold! It was in the 40's which was colder then Portland.
 Antique Shops.. Vintage Shops.. Every where! :)
All the old houses were just gorgeous.  The homes really had history- made me want to drink sweet tea and sit on porch and watch the world go by.

New Orleans was a great visit :)

PS If you want to see what we ate and drank in New Orleans- go to my food blog.  I discovered what a Muffuleta sandwich was and it was incredible!

5 comments

red-handed said...

You guys are cute.

Cindy said...

it looks really beautiful and incredible how that section survived the hurricane. the vintage shops must be fabulous and the food! have a wonderful holiday! xo, c

Noodles and Waffles said...

So glad you had a good time. It's a shame it wasn't warmer. That would have been a plus!

Joyce said...

I haven't been to New Orleans in years. Have a wonderful time.

I agree Santa does visit dogs. I think our Bo is going to make a killing. Smile...

Merry Christmas! xo

Tracey said...

Great photos and New Orleans looks amazing!

Merry Christmas Erika ... I feel fortunate indeed to have met you this year and look forward to chatting via the blogs more in the new year! :)

PS. Thanks again for your lovely little gift sent with my Christmas cards ... you are a true treasure and have spoiled me so! :)